- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 6 South Mill Champs button or baby bella mushrooms, destemmed
- 3 sausage links, about 4 inches long
- 3 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 1 Anaheim pepper, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Once butter becomes frothy, add breadcrumbs and stir until crumbs are browned.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place mushrooms top down on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Remove sausage from casing and place in skillet. Brown and crumble sausage until cooked through.
- Spoon sausage into mushrooms and add diced bell pepper.
- Top mushrooms with Velveeta cubes and buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5–7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley, sprouts, and Anaheim pepper slices, as desired.
Serve warm or chilled.