Location: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Earn up to approximately $80,000.00 plus per year
- $2,500.00 sign-on bonus-structured quarterly payout increments of $625.00 within your 1st year-if you agree with this offer
- Safety & performance bonus paid yearly that distributes before Christmas
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability & life insurance)
- Drivers are paid every week
- Employee discounts
- 24/7 operations
- Weekly home time
- Overtime available
- Weekend availability
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a CDL Class A License and have 2 years driving experience preferably.
- Accepted MVR or abstract.
- Must be able to drive long distance.
Must be able to drive in adverse weather conditions.
- Must speak English, bi-lingual a plus.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have flexibility in schedule for work assignments.
- Ability to be on road up to four days at a time.
- Knowledge of ELD (Electronic Log Device).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- All drivers are required to do a pre and post-trip inspection report.
- Must communicate with dispatch.
- Must attend quarterly safety meetings
NOTE: The following job demands represent the basic knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to perform this job successfully. You may be assigned other duties and tasks as well.
- Always required to speak and comprehend English.
- Always required to see with or without corrective lenses.
- Frequently required to utilize fine motor coordination in hands and arms.
- Frequently required to lift, up to 30 pounds; occasionally required to lift, up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally required to balance, stoop or crouch.
- Regularly required to climb stairs.
- Always required to act professionally
- Occasionally exposed to a variety of temperatures, weather conditions, and sound levels.
- Occasionally exposed to hazardous conditions requiring personal protective equipment.
*All tractors are 2020
*Must be eligible to work in the United States.