Mediterranean Beef Blended Mushroom Burger
Are you (and your taste buds) craving a vacation? No need to grab your passport or pack your bags – all the delicious flavors of the Mediterranean sits atop this juicy, mushroom blended patty. From the salty feta to the sweet romesco sauce, these blended burgers will become your go-to recipe when the urge to get grilling hits.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Finely dice crimini or white button mushrooms or gently pulse in food processor.
- In skillet, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-high heat and add the diced mushrooms, sautéing 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- Transfer cooled mushrooms to medium bowl. Add ground beef and salt, mixing until combined.
- Make 4 blended mushroom and beef patties.
- Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil to pan and cook burger patties on medium-high heat until desired doneness.
- Plate and add desired toppings to the bun.
- Topping recommendations: feta cheese, romesco sauce, sweet peppers and sautéed red onions.
Keywords: Mediterranean Burger, Blended Burger, Mushroom Blended Burger