Quick & Easy Barbecue Pork and Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Dinner. Lunch
Like the name implies this barbecue pork with mushrooms recipe is quick and easy to prepare. The smoky pulled pork and mushroom mixture can be used in a variety of ways, from sandwiches and bowls to tacos and salad. Cook once for the week and serve in multiple meals.
- 1 whole pork tenderloin, trimmed (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce, honey-smoked
- 4 Portabella mushroom caps, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, mesquite
- Pre-heat grill to 350°. Place pork on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Rub the barbecue sauce on the pork. Spread the mushroom strips around the pork and drizzle oil over the pork and mushrooms. Sprinkle the grill seasoning over the mushrooms.
- Fold the sides and ends of the foil up and crimp to seal. Place pork packet on the grill, close cover. Let the pork cook 45 minutes, remove from the grill and let rest 15 minutes. Carefully unwrap the foil and remove the pork.
- Cut into 4 sections. With 2 forks, shred the pork. Mix the shredded pork with some of the remaining juices from the foil to moisten.
- Top with the mushrooms and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: Pulled Pork and Mushrooms, Barbecue Pork and Portabellas