- ¼ cup white miso paste
- ¼ rice vinegar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 – 5-6 oz white fish filets
- 2 – 8 oz (227g) packages shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and halved
- 1 lbs broccolini
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl combine miso, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Cut 4 square pieces of foil, approximately 12”x12”; divide the shiitake mushrooms and broccolini evenly between the squares; top with fish filet. Lift the edges of the foil, to form a well in the foil. Add sauce to each. Alternatively, you can place the foil in a shallow bowl before adding the ingredients to avoid leaks.
- Carefully seal the foil packets and grill for 10-12 minutes; do not turn/flip.
- Remove from the grill, carefully open foil packets, and plate. Serve with rice if desired.
Keywords: Shiitake, Fish, BBQ, Grill