- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup South Mill Champs crimini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup milk, if needed
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
Melt butter in stockpot over medium heat. Add garlic, carrots, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3-4 minutes. Add sliced mushrooms and season with Italian seasoning. Reduce heat and add cream of mushroom soup. If soup is too thick, add milk 1 tablespoon at a time. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Garnish with rosemary and serve immediately.