Flatout Mushroom and Chicken Fajita Wraps
Wraps make the perfect handheld meal. These wraps are filled to the brim with flavor, fresh ingredients and nutrients like protein, fiber and B vitamins. Serve cold or give it a quick toast in a panini press or oven.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 16 ounces fresh white button mushrooms, sliced (about 5 cups)
- 4 tablespoon salsa
- 4 Flatout Harvest Wheat Wraps
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in sauté pan over high heat. Add onions and a single layer of mushrooms. Leave the mushrooms alone as they sauté – be patient as they turn red-brown – then turn and sauté until second side turns a similar color.
- Spread 1 tablespoon salsa on each Flatout Wrap. Layer a quarter of the chicken, mushrooms, onions and lettuce (if desired) at rounded end of each wrap. Roll tightly and serve.
- If desired, cut each wrap into quarters and serve as an appetizer or snack.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 380
- Sodium: 447 mg
- Fat: 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 52 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
Keywords: Mushroom Wrap, Chicken and Mushroom Wrap, Easy Mushroom and Chicken Wrap