Barbeque Pork & Portabella Mushrooms Recipe for Sandwiches, Bowls, Tacos, & Salads
Like the name implies this barbecue pork with Portabella mushrooms recipe is quick and easy to prepare. The smoky pulled pork and mushroom mixture can be used in a variety of ways, from sandwiches and bowls to tacos and salad. Cook once for the week and serve in multiple meals.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Dinner. Lunch
- 1 whole pork tenderloin, trimmed (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce, honey-smoked
- 4 Portabella mushroom caps, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, mesquite
- Pre-heat grill to 350°. Place pork on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Rub the barbecue sauce on the pork.
- Spread the Portabella Mushroom strips around the pork and drizzle oil over the pork and mushrooms. Sprinkle the grill seasoning over the mushrooms.
- Fold the sides and ends of the foil up and crimp to seal. Place pork packet on the grill, close cover.
- Let the pork cook 45 minutes, remove from the grill and let rest 15 minutes. Carefully unwrap the foil and remove the pork.
- Cut pork into 4 sections. With 2 forks, shred the pork. Mix the shredded pork with some of the remaining juices from the foil to moisten.
- Top with the portabella mushrooms and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: Pulled Pork and Mushrooms, Barbecue Pork and Portabellas