- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- 1 bunch fresh thyme, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups South Mill Champs mushroom medley
- 2 eight-ounce microwaveable risotto pouches
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Remove leaves from half of the fresh thyme. Reserve remaining thyme sprigs for garnish. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add mushroom medley and 1 tablespoon of thyme leaves to the buttered skillet and cook until mushrooms are tender. Microwave risotto pouches per package instructions. Add to skillet and stir to combine with mushrooms.
Serve topped with shaved parmesan and freshly cracked pepper, and garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme.